Gluten-free gift box with:
Gift box with amazing local gluten-free products from Wellington and Kāpiti:
- Totara Tunnel Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Mamia’s Sauce
- Ritual Tea
- Wellington Chocolate Factory
- Fix & Fogg Almond Butter
- Te Horo Harvest Marmalade
- Titahi Bay Ginger Kumara Crunch
This gluten-free gift box is a mix of products from our popular Wellington Treats and Kapiti Goodies gift boxes.
Support a good cause
Our Wellington gift boxes are locally made out of wood by The Shed Project which is a community space in Paraparaumu, New Zealand. The organisation is creating employment opportunities for local disabled and disadvantaged people. So not only are you buying from small local businesses but you are also helping to improve the lives of local differently-abled people.
What others say
10/06/2021 - Google
Hi I purchased 3 local Wellington gift boxes for 2 people in Wellington and 1 in Christchurch. They were all overwhelmed by the contents. I was very impressed with the wonderful friendly service provided and speedy delivery. The texts and emails keeping me up top date on delivery etc were appreciated. Thank you for a great product and service. :Paul
02/06/2021 - Facebook
Absolutely top quality service & products. Highly recommend. I ordered from Australia via website which was easy to use & Valerie just amazing following up to ensure everything was perfect for my Mum’s gift.
28/05/2021 - Google
Absolutely love 'I Love Local'. I had a little problem while ordering (my fault not the website) and I got a super quick call-back from a really helpful person who finalised my very late order. I happened to be talking to my friend on the phone the next day when her gift box arrived (on time as promised) and it looked exactly as represented in the photos. She was so pleased and happy with it. I would certainly recommend I Love Local and I won't be using anyone else in the Wellington region from now on.
20/05/2021 - Google
Excellent Customer service! Thank you for helping me to make my Mum happy on Mother’s Day!
20/05/2021 - Google
Fabulous gift box and great service. Lovely wife was very impressed. Highly recommended and will use again.
Gift delivery info
All gifts are delivered by CourierPost (except our Wellington express service). Please see guidelines below for delivery timeframes.
- North Island:
- Order before 2PM for same-day dispatch and delivery the next business day (overnight delivery is targeted and not guaranteed by CourierPost)
- Order before 11AM for same-day express delivery (only available weekdays in Wellington)
- Rural deliveries may take another day, i.e. 1-2 business days
- South Island:
- Order before 2PM for same-day dispatch and delivery within 2-3 business days
- Rural deliveries may take another day or two, i.e. 3-4 business days
- If you need a gift delivered to Auckland for Wednesday it needs to be ordered Tuesday 2PM at the latest.
- If you need a gift delivered to Christchurch for Monday, we recommend ordering Wednesday 2PM at the latest (CourierPost advises 2-3 business days for delivery to the South Island)
Please note that this delivery schedule is just a guideline based on our experience of sending thousands of gift boxes across the country. We do not have any control over external factors from couriers causing delays, e.g. during peak times.
Tips to increase the likelihood of successful delivery:
- The earlier you order the better. Please make sure you leave a note during checkout mentioning the desired delivery date.
- You will receive an email with tracking details informing you when a parcel is out for delivery. Give the recipient a heads-up that something is coming their way.
- Gifts with alcohol have an R18 sticker. CourierPost will not be able to leave a parcel if the recipient is not home.
- Consider sending the parcel to the recipient's workplace if they're not working from home.
We will try our best to help you get your parcel delivered on time. If you have any questions, please get in touch.